Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer Adventure 2018 Day 41

Don & Lora came to Soldotna since the rivers are closed so he can't fish and we all went to lunch at Caribou Family Restaurant. Don met some folks at the RV park from North Dakota just a few miles from where he lived; he's hoping they might invite him to join them for a day of fishing on their  boat, which would allow them to get out into the bay. 

Ray and Bill found a barber, so now they aren't so shaggy. Yesterday Bill and Pam, found one of their bedroom slides wouldn't slide out, so today he tracked down the problem and has been working on it this afternoon. I'm not sure if he has it fixed yet, but I'm sure it will be working soon, now that he found the cause for his trouble.

Our friends, Kathy and Paul, arrived late yesterday in Alaska. I've been wondering what they're up to all day. I basically know their plans, but I'm still wondering what's up.





No comments:

Post a Comment