Saturday, May 12, 2018

And the Summer Adventure 2018 Begins

Today we begin the 2018 Summer Adventure to Alaska. We took I-64W to Louisville where we got on I-65N to Indianapolis. 


Google Maps let us know there was a 32 minute delay for road work and we were able to take a short detour on U.S. 60. From Louisville we headed north on I-65 to Indianapolis then west again on I-74 and finally north on I-39. Today's leg of the journey came to an end at Princess Wenona RV Oasis, where we have a pull-thru with water and electric for $20.  We completed the first 10% of the journey and I'm cold. The wind is blowing across the farmland and the temperature is 55 degrees here while at home it's a lovely 82 degrees.  What was I thinking? 

1 comment:

  1. Hoping the cold doesn't mean snow? Quiet a few miles for the first day!

    ReplyDelete