Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello South Haven

It was a beautiful day! We began with the sales tour of Sunny Brook, a very nice RV resort. No, we didn't buy a lot. I took a couple of pictures at one lot on the resort's lake. The lots are 40' x 80'.
The "coach houses" are 10'x15'
A roll-up window at the bar

The neighbor has a private beach

Inside view of the roll-up window

and a full bathroom!
 
So what do you think? I'll post a few more pictures tomorrow at another lot.
 

On to South Haven...

We expected a thunderstorm which actually was a half hour rain shower, yea! The sun came out and we were off to town. We strolled in & out of the shops where we sampled olive oils and chocolates and even made a couple of purchases, too.
 
The young lady working at Kilwin's Chocolate, Fudge, Ice Cream Shop asked where we were from. I told her and she said she knew it. I asked how and she said we were funny, friendly and have that accent. I was glad we were funny and friendly.  I've never noticed an accent when I speak,,,,hmmm.


 

 

 

2 comments: