Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Winter Moved Closer and We are Going South!

I've been preparing for our trip to Florida for a couple of weeks. Yesterday, EJ and I transferred the clothes, gadgets and other things I had prepared and packed to the motor home. Dave and Linda stopped to meet us and now we all are rolling south on I-75. Our first stop will be Pigeon Forge, where we'll be just ahead of the cold winds blowing into Tennessee. We're looking forward to going to the Grand Majestic Theater where we'll see the Soul of Motown, again for the third time this year. I've been telling you it is the best show in town! How many times seeing the same band does it take to become a groupie? We might be getting close. 

Ahead I see clouds, but not the cold, gray, wintry sky and rain we left behind us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment